We are not. They are not.
Are we? Are you?
Yes, you are. No you aren’t.
Yes, we are. No, we aren’t.
Yes, they are. No, they aren’t.
Eda: No, they are not American. They are British.
Mum: Are you and Dave OK?
Alex: No, we are not OK.
Arne: Are you from Chine.
Girl: No, we are not Chine. We are from Japan.
A: Is Simon Australian?
B: No, I think is British.
A: Is Avatar a good film.
B: No, Avatar is not very interesting.
A: Tokio Hotel? is they a pop group.
B: Yes, is a Tokio Hotel, great!
A: Is Pietro and Daniel from Italy?
B: No, Pietro and Daniel is not Italian, they’re Swiss.
- -Are the Killers a popular band in your country?
- -Is Daniel Craig British or American?
- -Are Camden Market in London?
- -Are Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman actors?
- -Is Kia a Japanese company?
- -Is Chessington world of Adventure a theme park in England?