Complete the sentences with the forms of to be in the present simple (am, is, are).
- I am at home.
- She is not at home in the morning.
- We are in the park.
- This is my new laptop.
- Our friends are on their summer holidays.
- Uncle George is a good football player.
- The dog is under the table.
- He is very funny.
- The shoes are white.
- You are right.
- Susan is good at tennis.
- They are in the house.
- His T-shirts are cool.
- My sister is a good swimmer.
- She is in Italy.
Change the verb into the correct form:
1. London is (be) in England.
2. The summer is (be) hot.
3. She drives (drive) very well.
4. They open (open) the store at 8:00.
5. Linda is (be) a very pretty girl.
6. I have (have) several jobs.
7. Water builds (boil) at 100 degrees.
8. Water freezes (freeze) at 0 degrees.
9. My sister speaks (speak) English.
10. He has (have) a big apartment.
11. A triangle has (have) three corners.
12. My birthday is (be) in June.
13. Books have (have) pages.
14. Dogs are (be) good friends.
15. I work (work) hard.
At the library – giving personal information
Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practicse and improve your listening skills.