Վարժ 16, էջ 119 նախադսությունները ճիշտ դասավորիր և պատմիր։
s granny lives in a house in the country.
Judy and John dont visit their granny.
- Judy and John went to the country on an autumn day.
- John wanted to watch television.
- Judy went to take the food out of the car.
- The dog closed the front door.
- The back door was closed too.
- John couldn
t open the door.
Judy`s brother gave his sister the car keys.
- John gave the house keys through the letter-box.
- John locked the door again.
Վարժ 18, էջ 120 ավարտիր նախադասությունները գրելով տվյալ սենյակների անունները։
- We cook in the kitchen
- We sleep in the bedroom
- We wash in the bathroom
- We watch TV in the living room
- We eat in the dining room
- We read books in the sitting room
- We take off our overcoats in the hall
- In the first picture we see a small bedroom with two beds, two bedside tables and two lamps.
- In the second picture we see a bathroom and a toilet.
- In the third picture we see a kitchen․ There is a fridge, a stove and two cupboards there.
- In the fourth picture we see a sitting-room. There is a sofa, an armchair, a fire place, a TV set, a carpet, and a bookcase there.
- In the fifth picture we see a hall with a small carpet and stairs going up.
- In the sixth we see a living-room. There is a large, round table four chairs, and a sofa there.
Պատմիր քո տան մասին պատասխանելով հարցերին:
I live in Yerevan, in a large flat. There are two rooms in our flat-a living-room and a bedroom. There are a kitchen, a bathroom and a toilet in our flat too. In our living-room we have a comfortable sofa, two armchairs, a table and a TV set. We like to spend our evenings in the living-room, watching TV or reading books. Our kitchen is not very large but it is nice and comfortable. Our bedroom is rather large with large bed and a wardrobe. I like my flat very much.
Տեղադրեք many, much
There are many interesting books in the bookcase.
I like tea with much milk.
We see many boys and girls in the yard.
Do you eat much bread with soup?
English people don’t drink much coffee.
English people drink much tea.
There is much grass in our garden.
There are many nice flowers in the vase.
I don’t like sandwiches with much butter.
Children like to eat much ice-cream.
Tom has many good friends.